The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS post UTME screening form for admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
We are using this medium to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the TOPS Post UTME form is out.
- Candidates applying for the ND Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
The Oke-Ogun Poly Courses
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form can be obtained at the sum of Two Thousand Naira, Eight Hundred Naira (N2,800.00) only.
- Go to the colleges’ portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click the Register button.
- Once the registration form is submitted, proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
- You will now be asked to pay your post-utme fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Print a copy of your application form.
The Oke-Ogun Poly Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of the TOPS Post UTME Screening application form is Monday, 30th November 2020.
See also: The Oke-Ogun HND Admission Form.