ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ogun State Application For Admission into Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
Tai-Solarin University of Education invites suitably qualified candidates to the following full-time and part time Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
I. COLLEGE OF APPLIED EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY (COAEVOT)
(a) Department of Educational Management
– M.Ed. Educational Management
(b) Department of Counseling Psychology
¬- M.Ed. Counseling Psychology
(c) Department of Vocational and Technical Education
– M.Ed. Business Education
(d) Department of Educational Foundations and Industrial Technology
– M.Ed. Educational and Media Technology
– M.Ed. Childhood Education
– M.Ed. Educational Evaluation
– Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
2. COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
(a) Department of Languages
– M.Ed. English Language
– M.Ed. Literature in English
– M.Ed. Yoruba Language
(b) Department of History & Diplomatic Studies
– M.Ed. History & Diplomatic Studies
3. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
(a) Department of Agricultural Production and Management Sciences
– M. Ed Agricultural Science Education
(b) Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
– M.Ed. Human Kinetics
– M.Ed. Health Education
(c) Department of Biological Sciences
– M.Ed. Integrated Science
(d) Department of Mathematics
– M.Ed. Mathematics
(e) Department of Physics
– M.Ed. Physics
(f) Department of Computer Sciences
– M.Ed. Computer Science
– Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
B. GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes, including English Language.( in not more than two sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificates Examination (WASCE//NECO/SSCE/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as WAEC,NECO,NABTEB, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
2. All Candidates must satisfy the specific O’level requirements of the programme they are applying for.
C. SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
1. Master’s Programmes:
a. Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours Lower Division in the field of Study.
b. Candidates with Third class pass Bachelor’s degree and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
c. Candidates with HND (Minimum of Upper CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
2. Postgraduate Diploma Programme
Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Programme should possess a minimum of third class pass in the Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of lower credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Education
Candidates for PGDE must have credit in Mathematics in addition to Credit in English Language.
D. SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS
1. Candidates wishing to Study Educational Management must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education or at least 3years Post qualification experience in Educational administration/ Management in the public service.
2. Candidates wishing to Study Counseling Psychology must have credit pass in Mathematics at WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level.
*For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory.
E. DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
a. Master’s degree by Course Work
(Full-time Mode) 18 Months
b. Master’s degree by Course Work
(Part-time Mode) 36 Months
c. Postgraduate Diploma
(Full-time Mode) 12 Months
d. Postgraduate Diploma (Part-time Mode)
e. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Vacation) 2 Long vacations.
NOTE: All Nigerian applicants for Postgraduate admissions must possess NYSC discharge / Exemption certificate from the Directorate.
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission
1. Candidates should apply online with payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) only payable with Master card or VISA ATM card. (Ensure you print out your receipt after payment).
2. The address for application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and select the appropriate PG programme
3. Complete the application form and print out the form along with referee report forms.
4. The printed on-line application forms should be submitted along with one Photostat copy of the following:
(a) WAEC/GCE O’ Level Certificate
(b) Bachelor’s Degree/ HND Certificate and other certificates.
(c) NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
(d) Marriage Certificate or Evidence of change of Name(s) where applicable.
(e) Payment receipts.
(f) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
(g) Two (2) passport photographs
5. All completed application forms are to be addressed and sent not later than Monday, 7th October 2019 to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun,
P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode,
N.B Applicants are required to ensure that their Academic transcripts and referees’ reports are forwarded directly to the above address not later than 31st October, 2019.
Only Application forms submitted with the required documents would be processed.
TASUED Postgraduate Form Closing Date
Sales of TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form ends on 30th September, 2019.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.