No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
WE are using this platform to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED for the 2017/2018 academic session that the payment of acceptance fees and registration has commenced. (Click Here to Check TASUED Admission List)
TASUED Acceptance Fee and Registration Guideline
Please take note: The confirmation of the provisional admission is however, subject to your fulfilling the following conditions:
1. Payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only through the web pay platform not later than the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement. Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically disqualified you for admission into the Institution.
2. Acceptance of the Course Offered on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter.
3. Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification
4. You are to visit the University Admissions Office two(2) days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
- Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
- Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
- JAMB Result Slip/Acknowledgement Slip
- Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
- Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on TASUED portal to pay your tuition fees, print your school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your department with those documents for clearance formalities.
NOTE: You are not a bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until you have fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.
Previous Entry: LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2017/2018 out
Please share this info with our friends on Facebook.