Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE Post UTME Screening Form for admission into the institution, 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the management of Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) has announced the sales of their post UTME form for admission into its NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, every prospective candidate is hereby informed that the 2020/2021 admission is in progress for the 3 Years Full-Time NCE Programmes of the College.
Who is Eligible for TASCE NCE Post-UTME
- UTME Candidates who chose TASCE as their FIRST or SECOND choice institution or UTME candidates who did not choose TASCE but seeking a change of institution to TASCE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 100 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 100 marks and above
- Candidates who did not attempt the 2020 UTME but have a minimum of 3 credits in O’Levels.
Tai Solarin College of Education NCE Courses
- Political Science/Economics
- Political Science/Islamic Studies
- Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- History/Social Studies
- History/Islamic Studies
- History /Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- Geography/Social Studies
- Geography/Political Science
- Geography /Physics
- Computer Science/Geography
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Economics
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Geography
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Yoruba Language/History
- Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language/French
- Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
- English (Double Major)
- English/Christian Religious studies
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
- Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Home Economic (Double Major)
- Agricultural Science (Double Major)
- Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
- Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
- FULL- TIME NCE PROGRAMME: This is available for candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in the JAMB exam and have a minimum of five (5)credit passes at one or two sittings in relevant O ‘ Level subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- NCE Foundation is available for candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in JAMB but have deficiencies in O ‘ Level results. Such candidates, upon the remediation of their deficiencies, having offered 100 level courses at the foundation class, shall be eligible to transit to 200 level of the NCE programme. The minimum requirement is 3credit passes and 2passes at not more than two sittings in O’ level.
How to Apply for TASCE Post UTME
Tai Solarin College of Education post UTME form for the programmes listed above is currently available online at https://nce.tasce.edu.ng. The following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
NCE (Post-JAMB (UTME) Screening) – Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu, or call any of the following phone numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233.
Read Also: TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form.
Leave a Comment