The Sokoto State University Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Sokoto State University Admission List
As of the time of this publication, SSU Admission List has not been uploaded on the college’s official portal. However, all the prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Portal and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Note: Candidates whose names are not on the list yet, should take note that admission is still in progress, and you are advised to regularly check the JAMB website.