Sule Lamido University, SLU remedial admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. Interested candidates can apply by following the steps outlined below;
The management of the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Remedial programme for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Candidates applying for SLU Remedial Studies must have three (3) credits and two (2) passes at O’Level in SSCE in subjects offered in the Remedial Programme.
Those applying for Remedial Arts should have at least a pass in English Language while those applying for Science should have at least a pass in Mathematics.
Candidates MUST present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during the Screening Exercise:
- Acknowledgement Slip.
- Evidence of Payment.
- SSCE Statement of Result.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Certificate of Indigeneship.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible applicants should visit the college’s portal @ https://slu.edu.ng/application-form-rems/ to commence their registration
- Candidates are urged to provide correct information as any incorrect details provided would disqualify you.
- Before proceeding with the online application, ensure that you have carefully read and understand the Admission Guidelines.
- Ensure you enter a valid email address as “Acknowledgment Slip” will be sent to the provided email address .
- All * marked fields are required.
SLU Remedial Screening Date
The Sule Lamido University Remedial Screening Exercise for both Arts and Science candidates has been slated to hold on Wednesday, 3rd Oct., and Thursday, 4th October, 2018.
Short-listed Candidates should report to the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00am.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on the dates mentioned above will not be considered for admission into the Programme for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The SLU Remedial Application Form closing date is Sunday 23rd September, 2018.
For Inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Recent entry: FUTA Departmental Cut-off Mark