ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form, cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details has been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WE are using this platform to inform all the candidates who choose Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME and Scored a minimum of 160 to 180 cut-off mark and above (depending on the course) that the SLU Post-UTME form is now on sale.
Also, direct entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise.
Eligibility for the Screening
UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of five (5) relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the college’s portal. Click Here to View SLU Post UTME Cut-off Mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise
Interested UTME Candidates who did not select Sule Lamido University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should apply for change of institution on JAMB portal.
How to Register for SLU Post UTME Screening
The Online registration for the Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 29th July, 2019 and end at Midnight of Sunday, 18th August, 2019. To register, eligible candidates should click on the appropriate links to apply and complete the online forms;
Stage 1: Go to the Sule Lamido University official portal @ www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using a functional/working email address and reachable phone number.
Stage 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
Stage 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Stage 4: After submitting the application, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Dates
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Wednesday, 28th August, 2019
- Faculty of Humanities – Thursday 29th August, 2019
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Friday 30th August, 2019
Screening Venue: Short-listed Candidates are expected to report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Warning: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
SLU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of SLU Post UTME Screening Application form will end Midnight of Sunday, 18th August, 2019.