Education remains to be one of the vital pillars for future developments among the youths in the society. With increased literacy levels, a community can achieve significantly in terms of social advancements, human resource improvements and other advantages such as technological or scientific inventions. All these boons result in increased economic status thereby improving people’s living standards. Most students usually enroll for learning in junior schools while they are young, but ultimately fail to attend senior levels and institutions of higher learning like colleges and universities due to lack of adequate resources.
We aim at fostering students with higher education learning, in the hope of creating a self-sufficient future generation. We have confidence in the fact that when a student is offered an opportunity to pursue their most fancied course, they will direct their maximum effort towards achieving their best. Through our scholarship programs, students usually find absolute inspiration while undertaking their studies. Through our well-structured criteria for determining the qualified students for scholarship as well, we identify those who have met our set minimum requirements and eventually sign them up for our program.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a short essay on “Strategies for Funding Education for The Next Generation”.
- Short essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier! You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources when you must refer to a specific study or quote. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.
Judges will evaluate essays based on originality, creativity, grammatical accuracy, and ability to inspire others. There is no formula breaking down the importance of each such criterion. Instead, each essay will be considered in its entirety. Judges will be asking themselves the following questions: Does the essay present an original viewpoint or perspective? How well-written is the essay? Does the essay inspire the reader?
Scholarship Amount Details:
One winner is selected out of the pool of applicants. The winner will receive a scholarship of $1000 which can be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
Scholarship Deadline and Winner Announcement:
Note that the winner will also be announced on 31st August 2020 and awarded the stated amount of $1000. The last date for essay submissions is 15th August 2020. We hope to get your best essays and all the best as you try your luck.