All the candidates who are offered provisional admission into Rufus Giwa Polytechnic for the 2014/2015 Academic Session are hereby informed that the school management has released the clearance/registration guidelines and payment of acceptance fee details.
Note: If you took part in the Rugipo 2014 PUME Screening Test and you are yet to check your admission status, you can do so by CLICKING HERE.
TIME TABLE FOR RUGIPO ADMISSION/REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. 24th September, 2014. Release of First Admission List
2. 24th – 6th October, 2014. Payment of Acceptance fees by the Candidates offered Provisional Admissions
3. 24th September – 20th October, 2014. Screening of Candidates and Issuance of Admission Letters. Payment of School Fees.
5. 21st October, 2014. Release of Supplementary Admission List
6. 29th September – 6th October, 2014. Payment of Acceptance fees by Part Time and HND (FT) candidates
7. 29th September – 20th October, 2014. Screening of Part Time and ND (FT) candidates and payment of School fees
8. 20th October, 2014. Close of Admission and Change of Courses
9. 20th October – 7th November, 2014. Registration & Issuance of Clearance card
Candidates who are offered provisional admission are adviced to strictly adhere to the above timetable.
Final Admission shall be based on first-to-come, first-to-offered-admission/ first-to-pay, first-to-be-offered admission!
Take not of this very important notice!
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES
All the newly admitted students are expected to pay their Acceptance Fees of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only, and it should be paid into The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo bank accounts at any branch office of the underlisted banks:
Skye Bank Nig. Plc. – 1771401460
Wema Bank Nig. Plc. – 0122045929
First Bank Nig. Plc. – 2006306351
Zenith Bank Nig. Plc. – 1012772006