ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest Update on Rivers State University (RSU) extension of the post-UTME application form closing date, mock exam date, and screening date for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSU post-UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
We are using this platform to inform all candidates who select the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST, during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed that the post-UTME screening application form is out.
Eligibility – Candidates Qualified for RSU Post-UTME
i. The RSUST Screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose Rivers State University as their FIRST CHOICE Institution.
ii Only applicants who scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME are qualified for the admission screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
iii. Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Register for RSUST Post UTME Screening
Eligible applicants are expected to register for the Rivers State University screening exercise Online by logging onto the school portal at rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Follow the steps provided below to start your application:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of the screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to the internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
- The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July 2020, and end on Friday 7th August 2020.
RSUST POST UTME SCREENING DATE
The RSU Post UTME screening exercise will take place from Tuesday, 11th August 2020 to Friday, 21st August 2020 Online.
Candidates are requested to note that screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
WARNING: Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng
Please take note that the names of candidates who are offered admission into the Institution shall be published on the college portal.
RSU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The registration for the RSU Post UTME screening exercise will start from 10th July and end on Friday, 7th August 2020.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.