ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, KENPOLY admission list for National Diploma (ND), 2020/2021 academic session has been released online.
The management of Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) formerly known as Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY) has released its National Diploma Programmes (ND) full-time admission list for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The KENPOLY Admission list released has been uploaded on the school’s official website and candidates who participated can now check their admission status.
How to Check KENPOLY Admission List (ND)
Update: The Rivers State Polytechnic Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded on the college’s portal. Follow the steps provided below to check your admission status.
- Go to the RIVPOLY admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Click on the “Admission” tab from the menu.
- Select Session as 2020/2021.
- Select list (ex. ND Admission List).
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button and follow further instructions to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
Alternative; Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the instructions provided below:
- Go to JAMB Portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the provided column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.