ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Post-UTME Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Mark, and Registration Details Announced for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below;
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who took part in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that: All candidates who scored 120 and above can apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri for the 2021/2022 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
- Candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their FIRST choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI Effurun, before the screening date can also apply for the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise.
- The online application will start on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
How to Obtain PTI Effurun Post UTME Form
i. Eligible candidates should visit the college portal at www.pti.edu.ng
ii. Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click “post UTME SCREENING”
iii. Fill in the online “Sign on page” and “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
vi. After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on “RETURN TO MY APPLICATION” under “Admission” Menu.
vii. Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
viii. Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result, and O’level result.
ix. Candidates must enter their correct JAMB Registration Number, valid phone number, and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Note: Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI Effurun portal regularly for updates).
1. If the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail “firstname.lastname@example.org” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for the wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained on the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Date
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening exercise has not been announced.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form deadline have now been extended to Friday, 29th October 2021.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “email@example.com” or call 08122855018.
For further inquiries on screening, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.