No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Post-UTME Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details Announced for the 2018/2019 academic session. See how to apply below;
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that: All candidate who scored 120 and above can apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri for the 2018/2019 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
- Candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their FIRST choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
- Online application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
Method of Application
i. Eligible candidates should visit the college portal at: www.pti.edu.ng
ii. Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
iii. Fill in the online “Sign on page” and “click here to sign up” at the bottom of page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
vi. After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on “RETURN TO MY APPLICATION” under “Admission” Menu.
vii. Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
viii. Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
ix. Candidates must enter their correct JAMB Registration Number, valid phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Note: Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
1. If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail “email@example.com” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
PTI Post UTME Screening Dates
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Screening Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
- Screening Method (Mode): Aptitude test.
- Examination Duration: One (1) Hour
- Accreditation starts by 8.00 a.m.
- Venue: PTI Main Campus
Subjects to be taken:
- Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering,
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering,
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Will take the following Three (3) subjects (papers) during the examination:
- English/Gen. Paper
- Mathematics and
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering,
- Safety Engineering Tech.
- Science Lab. Tech.
Will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
- English/Gen. Paper
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
- English/Gen. Paper
- Business Study
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form closes at 6.00pm on Monday 6th August, 2018.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on screening, “email@example.com” or call: 08037234529, 07085523323, 08058431017, 08092138480.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.