Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Post-UTME Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details Announced for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply below;
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that: All candidate who scored 120 and above can apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri for the 2019/2020 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
- Candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their FIRST choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise.
- Online application will start from Tuesday 18th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 10th August, 2019.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Screening
i. Eligible candidates should visit the college portal at: www.pti.edu.ng
ii. Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
iii. Fill in the online “Sign on page” and “click here to sign up” at the bottom of page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
vi. After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on “RETURN TO MY APPLICATION” under “Admission” Menu.
vii. Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
viii. Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
ix. Candidates must enter their correct JAMB Registration Number, valid phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Note: Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
1. If the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail “email@example.com” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
PTI Post UTME Screening Dates
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Latest Update: The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) management has decided to adopt CBT method for 2019 Post UTME screening exercise and has therefore postponed the Screening date from Saturday, 10th August, 2019 to the 15th Aug. to 17th August, 2019.
|1.||(i) Petroleum & Gas Engineering|
(ii) Welding & Fabrication Engineering
(iii) Science Lab. Technology
(iv) Industrial Safety Technology
(v) Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies
|Thursday 15th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
|2.||(i) Petroleum Engineering|
(ii) Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
(iii) Computer Science & Information Tech
|Friday 16th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
|3.||(i) Mechanical Engineering|
(ii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
|Saturday 17th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
PTI Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form closes at 6.00pm on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on screening, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.