Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI Post-UTME Screening Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Mark, and Registration Details Announced for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below;
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who took part in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that: All candidates who scored 120 and above can apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri for the 2021/2022 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
Update: PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Result | PTI Effurun Admission List out (ND/HND)
- Candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their FIRST choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as their first choice of Institution but scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI Effurun, before the screening date can also apply for the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise.
- The online application will start on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Thursday, 11th November 2021.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
How to Obtain PTI Effurun Post UTME Form
i. Eligible candidates should visit the college portal at www.pti.edu.ng
ii. Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click “post UTME SCREENING”
iii. Fill in the on-line “Sign on page” and “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code printed out.
vi. After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on “RETURN TO MY APPLICATION” under “Admission” Menu.
vii. Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
viii. Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’level result.
ix. Candidates must enter their correct JAMB Registration Number, valid phone number, and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Note: Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI Effurun portal regularly for updates).
Recommended: PTI Effurun HND Admission Form | PTI Resumption Date.
1. If the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then mail “email@example.com” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
3. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
4. Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for the wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
5. All information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained on the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Date
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening exercise has been announced!
All the applicants who applied for PTI National Diploma programmes are hereby informed that the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold virtually via CBT as follows;
Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November 2021
Time: 00.10hrs to 23.50hrs.
Please take note that a double-take of the screening test is highly prohibited
You are advised to check your email regularly for details.
See the pdf attachment for further details;
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form deadline have now been extended to Thursday, 11th November 2021.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call 08122855018.
For further inquiries on screening, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384
Previous Entry: Federal Poly Idah HND Admission form | Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Please i want to know the resumption date for newly shortlisted HND 1 student i am one of them .
i have E8 in physics i applied for ND
Please when will weekend/part time form be out…i’m interested?
We will inform you when the form is out.
In the online form pti did not show me all my waec subject
The showed me only 7 subject
Civic education and
What should i do
are sit numbers going to be given for the post Utme exam?
We don’t know how the seating arrangement will be like.
please is everybody writing the same day
Pls will ND UTME still take place on the 8 of agust
Please is the school still writing aptitude test this year
can I upload my olevel result after writing d exam cause of the pand mic