The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun school fees payment schedule (ND & HND) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released for all admitted students.
The PTI Effurun School Fees schedule for New and Returning Students can be accessed on the school portal, and Nigeriaschool has attached it below for quick access.
PTI Effurun School Fees
Petroleum Training Institute School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII.
|S/N||ITEMS|| ND 11|
| H ND 11|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Please take note:
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is Twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) only.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI Tuition Fees for New Students
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
- PTI ICE/Part Time Admission List
- PTI Effurun ND Admission List
- PTI Effurun HND Admission List
- PTI Effurun Registration/Admission Form Now on Sale
- Read latest news on Petroleum Training Institute, PTI
How to Pay PTI Effurun School Fees
- Verify your admission status (CLICK HERE to check your admission status)
- On the Students Menu, Click on Student Login
- Enter your application login credentials – Application Number and Password
- This will take you to a page to generate RRR Code for payment of school fees
- Take the RRR code to any bank for payment
- Return to the website and repeat steps 1 & 2
- The system will automatically generate a Matriculation Number for you according to your department/programme of choice which will be printed on your form
- The system will allow you access to your online students dashboard
- You can now print the following seven (7) documents from your dashboard.
- REGISTRATION FORM – Admission’s Office
- CLEARANCE FORM – Admission’s Office
- ADMISSION LETTER – Admission’s Office
- CLINIC FORM – Students Affairs
- PERSONAL DATA FORM – Students Affairs
- UNDERTAKEN FORM – Students Affairs
- HOSTEL ALLOCATION FORM – Students Affairs
- Course Registration Form
- All seven (7) forms are automatically filled with data inherited from the application modules and the Matriculation Number that was assigned by the portal on payment of school fees.
- Take all printout forms to the admission office for further administrative check and documentations
Related: PTI Part-time School Fees
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.