The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun school fees schedule for 2018/2019 academic session has been released for newly admitted students.
The PTI Effurun School Fees schedule for New and Returning Students can be accessed on the school portal, and Nigeriaschool has attached it below for quick access.
For Full-time New student (ND1 and HND1)
- ND1 – N67,200
- HND1 – 68,800
- G/W – N81,600.
For Full-time Returning Student (ND11 and HND11)
- ND11 – N21,000
- HND11 – N23,000
For Part-time students (ND & HND)
School fees for 2 semesters – N54,000. Grand total of what you will pay below;
- New students – N87,000
- Returning students – 72,000
Please take note that fees paid are non-refundable except caution fee. The charges are subject to review as appropriate from time to time.
- PTI ICE/Part Time Admission List
- PTI Effurun ND Admission List
- PTI Effurun HND Admission List
- PTI Effurun Registration/Admission Form Now on Sale
- Read latest news on Petroleum Training Institute, PTI
How to Pay PTI Effurun School Fees
- Verify your admission status (from the links above, check your admission status)
- login as a student by clicking on the Students link
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process
Related: PTI Part-time School Fees
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.