All the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) ND/HND programme for the 2019/2020 academic session should follow the procedure below to pay acceptance fees, school fees and process their registration;
We are using this medium to inform all the newly admitted students of the Petroleum Training Institute, (PTI) Effurun, that the procedure for payment of acceptance fee, school fees and registration has been published.
The PTI Acceptance Fee payment and registration of candidates who are admitted into the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session will has commenced and will end on 14th October, 2019.
Payment of acceptance fee Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, non refundable and school fees for HND and ND candidates commences on 25th September, 2019 and 30th September, 2019 respectively.
Related: PTI Effurun 1st batch Admission List
PTI Effurun Acceptance Fee Payment
Step 1: Visit the school portal at: http://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantLogin.aspx
Step 2: Enter your Username and Password (i.e. Your application login credentials)
Step 3: On your portal dashboard, click on Check Admission Status.
- All successful candidates should carefully read through their PTI provisional admission letter and comply with the instructions stated therein.
- Registration will last for two (2) working weeks (14th – 25th October, 2019). Late registration will last for one (1) working week (28th October – 1st November, 2019) with a find of N10, 000.00 per candidate.
- Any candidate who fails to register on or before 1st November, 2019 will forfeit his/her admission offer.
- This first batch admission offer becomes invalid after 1st November, 2019
- The requirements for registration are as stated in paragraph 5 of PTI admission letter along side with the registration documents that candidates are expected to print from their PTI portal.
- Any case that has to do with change of name(s) will not be handled. However, correction of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N2,500.00, while addition of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N5,000.00
- No refund of school fees to any candidate whose disqualification is based on false information supplied by the candidate.
- No refund of school fees to any candidate who fails to register on or before 1st November, 2019
- The schedule of School charges can be obtained from the Institute’s Website.
- Before proceeding to Admission office for registration, all successful candidates should visit PTI clinic for their medical examination, following the dates on the registration schedule.
- The Institute will not be held liable for any disqualification arising from false information supplied by the candidate or non compliance with the Institute’s admission/registration guidelines.
- Candidates who were offered admission by the Institute in another course other than the ones they applied for should log into JAMB’s website to change their choice of course to reflect the current ones they have been offered. It is only then that such candidates can print their JAMB admission letters after accepting the offer through JAMB’s portal.
Recent entry: PTI Effurun ND Supplementary Admission List.