This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, that the school authority has authorize the payment of the acceptance fees for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Poly Unwana acceptance fee is Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only, and the payment can be paid following the procedure below;
How to Pay for Federal Poly Unwana Acceptance Fees
1. Go to the college portal at: www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net.
2. When the page open up, log in to your profile using your application number,
using this format 2016/APP/HND/00000 for HND students or 2016/APP/ND/00000 for ND students.
3. When your profile opens, click on Fees button, locate and click on generate invoice button and for another page to open, select payment options and click on pay.
4. print the invoice that will be displayed and proceed to the bank for payment.
5. After payment go back to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net and log in to your profile, click on fees button and click on verify payment.
6. Click on verify payment and type in the RRR number and click on verify to verify that you have paid acceptance fee.
Also note that registration have commenced, so you are to come down to the school with the following documents and commence your registration:
i. Jamb result
ii. O level result
iii. ND result for hnd students
iv. IT letter for hnd students
v. Secondary School Testimonials
vi. LGA certificate or certificate of origin.
vii. Birth certificate
viii. Attestation Letter and
ix. Your passports.
Related: Federal Polytechnic Unwana Academic Calendar out for the 2016/2017 session.
Please click on the twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.