Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Institution is using this platform to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The sales of PLASU post UTME Form will commence on Monday 23rd of September and ends on Friday 18th October, 2019.
The screening is open to ONLY candidates who select Plateau State University as their “FIRST CHOICE” and scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME
The Screening registration will be done online, following the guideline below to apply.
- Log on to the University registration portal @ www.plasu.edu.ng
- Create and Account with a valid phone number
- Check Phone number for Confirmation code and Login.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
|How To Make Payment|
|Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)||
Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
Also Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials / O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Plateau State University Screening Date
All the candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications should take note that the Institution will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 Session from Wednesday, 2nd October to Friday, 1st November, 2019.
PLASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of Plateau State University Post-UTME Screening Form will end on Friday 18th October, 2019.
Read also: UMYU Post UTME Screening Result out.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.