Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Post UTME/Direct Entry form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Institution is using this platform to invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of PLASU post UTME Form will commence on Wednesday 3rd of November and ends on Sunday 14th November 2021.
Plateau State University Admission Requirements (Eligibility)
The screening is open to ONLY candidates;
- who select Plateau State University as their “FIRST CHOICE” and scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2021 UTME.
- who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as the “First Choice in the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit, and IJMB (minimum of 7 points).
How To Obtain PLASU Post UTME Form
The Screening registration will be done online, following the guideline below to apply.
- Log on to the University registration portal at; www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 POST UTME to make payment.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column and click on the “GO” button.
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment, go to the portal at; utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Reg No and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
- Thereafter, ensure that you upload your SSCE result on the JAMB website without which there will be no consideration for admission.
All applicants are required to adhere to the above-stated procedure.
Important Notice: Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on the wrong information they provided will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
PLASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the Plateau State University Post-UTME Screening Form deadline; Sunday 14th November 2021.
Read also: UMYU Post UTME Screening Result out.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.