The Oyo State Scholarship Board is formed by the Oyo State Government for the main purpose of providing scholarships to indigenes intending to study or currently studying in any tertiary institutions in Nigeria. (which all the state governments/governors will do this, there will be free education for Nigerian Students!)
All the indigenes of OYO STATE can apply following the guide given below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OYO STATE SCHOLARSHIP
Interested persons who chose to apply for Oyo State 2012/2013 scholarship scheme, should carefully follow the guide listed below.
(1) Applicants must deposit as registration fee for the Oyo State Scholarship Scheme the sum of: (where is the sum? We will update this post soon.)
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Meridian/Oyo State Scholarship
Account Number: 238/239226/111
(2) After Applicants has made payment of the registration fee, such applicants MUST fill the online registration form which MUST Include details of their deposit slip number. (after payment, please don’t throw-away your deposit slip.)
(3) Applicants are advice to print a copy of the online application form after clicking on Submit Registration.
(4) The Oyo State Scholarship Entry deadline is the 30th of November 2012.
(5) The Oyo State Scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates based on merit after the completion of a screening exercise which will be conducted in a future date.
Stay with us.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.
Leave a Comment