Latest Update: The Supplementary Admission will take place on the 10th of December 2019.
The Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa, OSUSTECH Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who choose Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (Osustech) as their first choice and score 180 cut off point and above in the 2018 UTME that the school management has announced the sales of the Osustech 2019/2020 Post-UTME Application form.
Update: OSUSTECH Admission List is out
Candidates who made OSUSTECH their FIRST CHOICE of the institution and scored an aggregate score of 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who choose the University as the SECOND CHOICE or did not choose it at all are advised to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as the first choice on JAMB website before registering for the post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening
- Eligible applicants should proceed to the college’s portal at www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make the payment on the Platform.
- Note: Candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of Two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Data Form online.
- The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on 10th December, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
Previous Entry: Benue State University Post UTME form out
OSUSTECH Screening Date
The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on Tuesday, 27th August 2019 at the University Permanent Site. Candidates are advised to check the College’s Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their Post-UTME Screening Schedule.
Batch A: 27th August 2019.
Batch B: 10th October 2019.
Batch C: 21st November, 2019.
Supplementary: 10th December 2019.
Ondo State University Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Ondo State University Post UTME Screening form deadline is;
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.