This is to inform all the Freshers/Newly admitted students of Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (Osustech) that they are to proceed to the Bank to make their payment.
– Bank Name: Skye Bank
– Account Number: 1750000415
– Account Name: Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa.
Ondo State Indigene: NGN100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand naira only)
Non Indigene of Ondo State : NGN150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira only)
GUIDELINES FOR THE 2012/2013 SCREENING EXERCISE
Osustech Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place between Monday 5th and Wednesday 7th November, 2012.
All the Candidates are urged to be in the University’s Mini Campus at 9a.m. each day.
Candidates should come along with their original(s) and four(4) photocopies each of the following documents/items:
* WAEC/NECO Statement Of Result Issued and duly signed by the Principal Or Certificate Issued by the Examination Body.
* Attestation letter from a reputable clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant, Traditional Ruler.
* OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Result Slip.
* Three(3) Copies of offer of Admission by JAMB
* Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination, JAMB Result Printout.
* Print and fill Three(3) copies of STUDENT SELF DECLARATION AGAINST CULTISM FORM (FORM C) on the University website.
* Passport photographs (12 copies)
* Evidence of fee payment.
* Medical Record of Fitness and Chest X-Ray (From Government Owned Hospital)
* Certificate of Birth/Sworn Declaration of Age;
* Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin; and
* Print and fill Three (3) Copies of NEW STUDENT SCREENING FORM (FORM A) on the University website.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.