Osun State Polytechnic Iree, OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. The Iree poly post utme form can be obtained as follows:
The management of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree has announced the sale of OSPOLY Post-UTME registration form, cut-off marks, and screening dates for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Update: Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Result is out
- Applicants who chose Osun State Polytechnic, Iree as their first or second choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and scored 120 cutoff mark and above in National Diploma courses and 100 marks in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) respectively are eligible for screening.
- In addition, Candidates must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Iree Poly Post UTME Screening
Eligible Candidates should visit the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree portal to apply for the screening exercise. The application form can be obtained at the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree, or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo, and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit the college’s portal @ osunpoly.com
- When the page that loads, click on CBT Registration
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete your registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
Osun State Poly Post-UTME Screening Date
The Osun State Polytechnic Aptitude test has not been specified.
NOTE: All the candidates are expected to come for the interview with the following items/documents.
- Post UTME Screening Slip print from the Institution’s portal
- Original JAMB Result
- O’level Result
OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree post-UTME form deadline has not been specified.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
- The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behavior.
Previous Entry: MAPOLY Post UTME Form | KUST Wudil Post UTME Form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment