Osun State Polytechnic Iree, OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. The Iree poly post utme form can be obtained as follows:
The management of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree has announced the sale of OSPOLY Post-UTME registration form, cut-off marks and screening dates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Applicants who chose Osun State Polytechnic, Iree as their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB and scored 120 cut off mark and above in National Diploma courses and 100 mark in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) respectively are eligible for screening.
- In addition, Candidates must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Iree Poly Post UTME Screening
Eligible Candidates should visit the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree portal to apply for the screening exercise. The application form can be obtained at the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit the college’s portal @ osunpoly.com
- When the page that loads, click on CBT Registration
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
Osun State Poly Post-UTME Screening Date
The Osun State Polytechnic Aptitude test has been scheduled to hold between 19th August to 23rd August, 2019.
Monday 19th August 2019 – Day 1
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
Tuesday 20th August, 2019 – Day 2
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Business Administration.
- Faculty of Financial Studies
- Banking and Finance
Wednesday 21st August, 2019 – Day 3
- Faculty of Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Machanical Engineering Technology
- Agric Bio Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Design
- Estate Management
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
Thursday 22nd August, 2019 – Day 4
- Faculty of Science
- Science laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Faculty of Art and Industrial Design
Art and Design.
Friday 23rd August, 2019 – Day 5
- Others (Late comers and left over).
NOTE: All the candidates are expected to come for the interview on either of the two days convenient for them between 8:00 AM AND 4:00 PM, they are also to come with the following:
- Post UTME Screening Slip print from the Institution’s portal
- JAMB Result
- O’level Result
OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree screening form will end on Thursday 15th August, 2019.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:email@example.com or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
- The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.