ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, OSPOLY daily Part-time Programme Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is now sale. See how to obtain OSUNPOLY DPT form below.
The management is using this platform to invite interested persons for admission into the Osun State Polytechnic Iree, OSPOLY Daily Part-time (DPT) programme admission for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Osun State Poly Iree DPT Programme
Two Year Daily Part Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes In The Directorate of Part-Time
- Architectural Technology
- Arts and Design
- Business Administration and Management Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Please see the attached document below for the entry requirements into each faculty.
How to Apply for OSPOLY Daily Part-Time Admission
Eligible applicants can apply for Osun State Poly DPT programme by following the steps outlined below;
Note the OSPOLY Iree Part-time form can be obtained at the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) only.
- Go to the college portal @ https://ospoly.edves.net
- Click on “Admission Forms” or “DPT Application Form 2019/2020” link
- Fill in your basic bio data and click on “Register”
- Pay the application fee of N10,500 only using Debit Card of any bank.
- Fill in other details as requested, submit and print application form
Osun Poly Iree Part-Time Form Closing Date
Osun State Poly Iree DPT part form deadline is Wednesday 30th November, 2019.
Help lines are 07059397105, 08106934345, 08030862530 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Read also: OSPOLY Iree HND Admission Form is out.
Please click on the Twitter / Facebook Like buttons to share this news with your friends.