All the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the University of Ibadan(UI) B.Ed. Degree programme, should take note that payment of Acceptance fee has commenced.
Follow the steps provided below to Complete your Osun State College Of Education, (OSCOEDILESA), UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN B.Ed ACCEPTANCE FEE Payment.
1. All the Newly admitted students should report at the Directorate of University of Ibadan, B.ED. Programme at Osun State College of Education, Ilesa for screening with all the necessary certificates and credentials.
2. Obtain a clearance slip from the Directorate which will give you permission to proceed to with your payment.
3. Purchase a bank draft of the sum of N12,000 (Twelve thousand naira only) at any of the designated banks listed below.
* Zenith Bank,
* Skye Bank,
* Wema bank.
And it should be addressed to
Osun State College of Education, Ilesa.
4. After making your payment, take the bank draft to the bursary section of the college and Change it to the College Receipt.
5. After that, you are to Return back at the Directorate of U.I B. Ed in the college with the receipt to confirm your acceptance fee payment.
6. Ensure you Keep the receipt in a safe place, you will need it for further directives on payment of OSCOEDILES school fees and registration for courses.
The Acceptance fee payment will END on Friday, 28th December, 2012. Any candidate who didn’t pay his/her acceptance fee within the given period will forfeit his/her admission.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.