Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post-UTME/ Direct Entry form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced. See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details below; (Update: Closing date extended to August 1st).
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, OOU has published a new Admission Screening schedule for interested candidates who wish to be admitted into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, and scored a minimum of 180 and above in this year’s UTME/DE are hereby invited to apply for the screening exercise.
OOU Post UTME registration will commence on Monday, 27th July 2020.
In view of the above, interested persons who must have selected OOU as their FIRST CHOICE institution in the 2020 UTME and scored above 180 are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates are to visit the University portal @ putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and apply at a cost of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
OOU Post UTME Candidates (Eligibility)
- UTME candidates that choose OOU as their FIRST choice and score 180 in the 2020 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not select OOU as their choice but scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME Exam and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before 17th September 2020.
OOU Direct Entry Candidates (Eligibility)
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Screening
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice.
Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment: visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES: Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE: OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
2. Each candidate is expected to come with the following documents to the screening venue.
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
OOU Post-UTME Screening Dates
The Olabisi Onabanjo University will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic year. However, the exam date has not been officially announced yet.
The Post UTME screening exercise would be conducted through Computer Based Test [CBT].
OOU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The OOU Post-UTME Screening form deadline Thursday, 17th September 2020.
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.