Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post-UTME/ Direct Entry form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced. See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details below;
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, OOU has published a new Admission Screening schedule for interested candidates who wish to be admitted into the Institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, and scored a minimum of 160 and above in this year’s UTME/DE are hereby invited to apply for the screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to visit the University portal @ putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and apply at a cost of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
OOU Post UTME Candidates (Eligibility)
- UTME candidates that choose OOU as their FIRST choice and score 160 in the 2021 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not select OOU as their choice but scored 160 and above in the 2021 UTME Exam and wish to change to the University as First Choice.
OOU Direct Entry Candidates (Eligibility)
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with a Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate are required to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice.
Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment: visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES: Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE: OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: The creation of the wrong profile/making a payment with the wrong UTME Registration Number will make the application invalid.
Mode of Registration
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
2. Each candidate is expected to come with the following documents to the screening venue.
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS.
OOU Post-UTME Screening Dates
The Olabisi Onabanjo University Post-UTME screening date is not specified.
OOU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The OOU Post-UTME Screening form deadline is Thursday, 18th November 2021.
Please share this info with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.