We are using this medium inform all the Students of Ondo State origin in all recognized Federal, State, and Private Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, that Application Forms for Ondo State Government Scholarship/Bursary Awards for 2012/2013 Session are available online for processing and registration.
– Scholarship And Bursary awards are for registered full-time students in recognized Federal, Sate and Private tertiary institutions in the country.
– Regular Scholarship award are for students in second year and above witha minimum CGPA of 4.0 in the Universities or 3.5 in Polytechnics.
– Bursary award isopen to all bonafide Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher institutions.
– Law students in Nigeria Law schools are also to complete their application forms online so as to be qualified for the award
– Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for Handicapped Scholarship Award.
– Candidates for Regular scholarship will be subjected to online aptitude test at a date to be announced later (All students who passed the last aptitude test and received the scholarship are exempted from further examination, but must retain their CGPA of either 4.0 or 3.5 as the casemay be).
– In completing your application form, you must submit only a 10 digit (NUBAN) bank account number.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, log on to http://www.onssbo.org to obtain your Application number through onssbo portal.
With your Application number, pay the sum of N500 to UBA Account number 1015895317 as Application and Processing fee. An additional sum of N50 will be paid as bank charges.
Indicate clearly your application number and name on the bank teller.
Complete your Application with relevant information and submit on-line.
In completing your application form, you must submit only a 10 digit (NUBAN) bank account number.
DEADLINE Wednesday 20th March, 2013.
Article Source: ONDO STATE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Please share this info with our friends by hitting the twitter and facebook like buttons….