The Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening form for National Diploma, ND (Full-time students) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. See how to obtained oghara polytechnic post utme form.
THIS is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has announced the 2019/2020 Post UTME Admission screening exercise for National Diploma, ND Full-time students.
Candidates Eligible for Oghara Poly Post UTME
(i) All Applicants who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 140 cut-off mark and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible.
(ii) Candidates who chose other Polytechnics but wish to change to Delta State Poly, Otefe-Oghara and scored a minimum of 140 having changed it through JAMB.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara Post UTME Screening
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng, and when the page loads up, click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the required details and click on the submit button
(iv) Print two(2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
The following subjects are taken as one:
- Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
DESPO Post UTME Screening Dates
The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Post UTME Screening is mandatory for all aspirants, including those who applied for change of institution to the polytechnic.
The DESPO Post-utme aptitude test is for the following candidates;
- Candidates who chose Delta State Poly, Otefe-Oghara as their choice in 2019 UTME.
- All candidates who did not choose DESPO as first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O’Level result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
Documents Required for Deltapoly Otefe Screening
Candidates for the screening are required to come with original copies of the following:
- (i) JAMB Result Slip
- (ii) Ordinary Level Results
- (iii) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- (iv) Two recent Passport Photographs
- (v) The Screening Form (Photocopy)
- (vi) Birth Certificate (Age Declaration)
The Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME has been scheduled to commence from Thursday 3rd October and end on Friday 4th October, 2019 as scheduled below:
Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019
Time: 10.00 am
School of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Science Laboratory and Technology
- Computer Science
School of Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Welding Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering and Technology
Friday, 4th October,2019
Time: 10.00 am
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management.
Oghara Polytechnic Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for sale of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara post utme form for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019.
See Also: Delta State Poly Otefe HND Form is out – Click Here to Apply.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.