The Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening form for National Diploma, ND (Full-time students) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. See how to obtained oghara polytechnic post utme form.
THIS is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has announced the 2021/2022 Post UTME Admission screening exercise for National Diploma, ND Full-time students.
Candidates Eligible for Oghara Poly Post UTME
(i) All Applicants who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 cut-off marks and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible.
(ii) Candidates who chose other Polytechnics but wish to change to Delta State Poly, Otefe-Oghara, and scored a minimum of 140 having changed it through JAMB.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara Post UTME Screening
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng, and when the page loads up, click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the required details and click on the submit button
(iv) Print two(2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
The following subjects are taken as one:
- Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
DESPO Post UTME Screening Dates
The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Post UTME Screening is mandatory for all aspirants, including those who applied for a change of institution to the polytechnic.
The DESPO Post-utme post utme exercise is for the following candidates;
- Candidates who chose Delta State Poly, Otefe-Oghara as their choice in 2021 UTME.
- All candidates who did not choose DESPO as their first choice are advised to access the JAMB portal and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O’Level result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
Documents Required for Deltapoly Otefe Screening
Candidates for the screening are required to come with original copies of the following:
- (i) JAMB Result Slip
- (ii) Ordinary Level Results
- (iii) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- (iv) Two recent Passport Photographs
- (v) The Screening Form (Photocopy)
- (vi) Birth Certificate (Age Declaration)
Oghara Poly Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the sale and submission of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara post utme form has not been specified.
See Also: Delta State Poly Otefe HND Form is out – Click Here to Apply.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.