The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara HND form is now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See admission requirements and how to purchase oghara polytechnic HND form.
The Management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, is using this platform to inform the general public that admission form into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme is now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See also: Delta State Poly Oghara Academic calendar for the 2021 session is out – CLICK HERE
Oghara Polytechnic HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
Oghara Poly HND Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
- 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
- At least one year of Post-ND working experience in the area of specialization.
- At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their specialization areas.
Read Also: DESPO Weekend SPAT Admission Form out.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Otefe Oghara HND HND Admission
- Log on to the college official portal at www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Carefully fill the online application form with the requested information and submit it.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date
Ogara Poly HND Screening shall hold at a date to be communicated later at the various Departments.
Applicants are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgment cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed entry into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
DESPO HND Form Closing Date
Not specified yet.
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.