No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, OAUTHC School of Nursing Admission Form and Entrance Examination Date is out for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to bring to the attention of general public that the sales of forms for admission of new intakes into the School of Health Information Management (SHIM), (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife for 2018/2019 session is currently ongoing. Interested candidates must have sat for the 2018 UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two(2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for polytechnics, Monotecnics and Colleges of Education in the 2018/19 academic session.
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects,
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and any other subject such as Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Economics.
- Candidates must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination and must meet the cut-off points (i.e. as stipulated by JAMB) and chose the OAUTHC as their first choice in JAMB applications.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN can also apply for HND programme.
- Pregnancy is not allowed during training.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, while HND applicants are to pay six thousand naira (N6,000.00) only, respectively through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account. On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
- School of Health Information Management,
- Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife,
- P. M. B. 5538, Ile Ife
- Osun State.
Completed application forms must be returned to the Ag. Head of School not later than
22th August, 2018, while screening exercise comes up on Wednesday 28th August, 2018 by 9am and Interview on Thursday 29th August, 2018. Please see the new closing dates and entrance dates below.
OAUTHC Entrance Examination Dates & Closing Date
Applicants who apply for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife for the 2018/19 session that the management has published the dates for the entrance examination, as well as the new closing date.
The OAUTHC Entrance Exam dates has been scheduled to hold as follows;
- School of Peri-operative Nursing: 3rd to 5th July 2018. Sales and submission of form close on 29 June 2018
- School of Nursing, IHU & WGH: 14th July 2018. Sales and submission of form close on 9th July 2018
- School of Midwifery & Post Basic General Nursing: 23rd – 25th July 2018. Sales and submission of form close on 17th July 2018
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.