WE are using this medium to inform all the newly admitted students of Obafemi Awolowo University, O.A.U, for the 2014/2015 academic session that they should arrange their credentials for their coming registration and clearance.
All the freshers are expected to come along with their original and four(4) photocopies of the following documents: (www.nigeriaschool.com.ng)
OAU Clearance and Registration Requirements For 2014/2015 Freshers:
1. WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
2. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
3. Admission letter (printed with #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
4. UTME Original result slip (also be printed with another N1,000 JAMB E-facility card – You can get e-facility card from Jamb office, or buy it online here.)
5. Post UTME result/Pre-degree final result
Upon successful access to the E-portal with your JAMB 2014-2015 registration Number, you are to print out the following documents/items; and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each of them as well:
6. Notification of Admission
7. Bio-data form (Course registration form
9. Hostel Slip (This is optional).
Note – The registration has not fully commenced, we will inform you when the time is right. But know the registration will commence around March, 2015.
Please share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook.