Latest Update: OAU Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Update.
We are using this platform to inform all the prospective students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) who applied for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session that the Post-UTME screening exercise has been postponed. Also, the mode of screening will now be online.
According to the authorities, this decision was taken after a careful review of recent happenings within and outside Ile-Ife and has decided to change the mode of conduct of this year’s (2020/2021) Post UTME exercise to ONLINE VERSION.
Applicants are advised to check back on the college’s portal for further information on the new dates.
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME, and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session are now on sale. See how to obtain the form below;
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU is using this medium to invite suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates who choose the Institution as their choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 200 cutoff marks and above to its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise.
Note: All the prospective candidates should take note that the Institution (OAU) has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The OAU Post-UTME registration can be done online, from anywhere, and at any-time before the deadline.
Candidates Eligible for OAU Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 and above in the 2020 UTME, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- who made the OAU their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- must possess five (5) credit pass including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Those who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- The Institution will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise. (NOTE: Candidates with Awaiting Results have a window of grace till Friday 28th November 2020 to complete and regularise their registration.)
- Direct Entry Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
Update: OAU Post UTME Result
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening
Note: Registration for Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME will commence on Monday, 5th October 2020, and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020. While candidates that applied for Direct Entry (DE) are expected to register as from Monday, 12th October till Saturday, 31st October 2020.
The OAU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form is N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
Step 1: Visit the college’s portal at admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the portal with your JAMB Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the university portal only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again with the details you provided in Step 2.
OAU Post-UTME Screening Date
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from
21st November, to 5th December 2020. The screening date has been postponed till further notice.
The Obafemi Awolowo University screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are expected to come with the following;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Screening exercise will be a Computer-Based Test and would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
OAU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME closing date is
Saturday, 31st October 2020. The deadline has been extended till further notice.
All enquiries should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Previous Entry: FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.