ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Newest Update: All candidates who applied for OAU Direct Entry (DE), are hereby inform that the updating of their credentials on the Portal has been slated to commence on Wednesday, 18th September, 2019.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) post UTME screening form closing date has been extended Monday 26th August, 2019. Interested applicants should take advantage of the extension and apply.
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility And Registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to the college portal at: www.oauife.edu.ng or admissions.oauife.edu.ng to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 and above in the 2019 UTME, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- who made the OAU their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- The Institution will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Direct Entry Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
Update: OAU Post UTME Result
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening
Note: Registration for Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME will commence on Friday 19th July, 2019. While, the facility for Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available as from Thursday 15th August, 2019.
Eligible applicants are required to visit the school website @ admissions.oauife.edu.ng and login with their JAMB Registration Number to commence the on-line registration process. Candidates will be required to obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the official school portal only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Warning: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU Post UTME Screening Date
All registered candidates will also be required to participate in the OAU Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time.
Candidates are expected to come with the following;
- JAMB Registration Slip
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Screening exercise will be Computer-Based Test and would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
OAU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE has been extended to Monday 26th August, 2019.
All enquiries should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Previous Entry: FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.