The latest information reaching us is that due to some national issues, the NYSC Management has adjust her 2013 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Time-Table. The adjustments affected the orientation Camp commencement date among other.
The new NYSC 2013 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Time-Table has been update on NYSC official Website, at www.nysc.gov.ng, the adjusted timetable is also published below.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch A
||||| S.No |||||| Event |||||| Date |||||
1. Pre-Mobilisation Workshop – 16th January, 2013
2. Registration of Foreign-trained Nigerian Graduates 10th December, 2012 – 26th February, 2013
3. Submission of Masterlist. Screening/Vetting by Mobilization Officers 21st January to 23rd January, 2013
4. Action by the ICT Department. 21st January to 29th January, 2013.
5. Delivery to Corps Mobilisation – 30th January, 2013
6. Delivery of Preliminary Printouts to CPIs 30th – 31st January, 2013
7. Return of Corrected Printouts by Institutions to NYSC NDHQ – 4th February to 6th February 2013.
8. Action by ICT 4th February to 19th February, 2013
9. Sorting and Packaging of Call-up letters 20th February to 25th February, 2013
10. Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions/NYSC Secretariats – 26th February to 28th February, 2013.
11. Briefing of Prospective Corps Members Throughout the year
12. NYSC 2013 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course 5th March to 26th March, 2013
The NYSC timetable published here is derived from nysc website. For more information visit the NYSC Website at www.nysc.gov.ng.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and facebook.