ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The National Service Youth Corps, NYSC online registration guideline and requirements for the 2021 Batch ‘A’ prospective corps members have been announced.
We are glad to inform the general public and more especially all the prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Wednesday, 3rd March 2021, to enable them register for the 2021 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Registration:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph you uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
Read Also: NYSC Senate List 2021
NYSC Registration Requirements 2021
Visit the NYSC official portal here; https://www.nysc.gov.ng/mobreq.html for the full registration details.
Registration Closing Date
The closing date has not been specified.