No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform all the prospective NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members that the online registration has commenced. All qualified Prospective Corps Members are hereby advised to proceed to the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC portal to complete their registration.
All the corps members should ensure that they have a functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
NYSC Batch A Registration Guidelines
- Prospective Corps are to visit the NYSC online portal via www.nysc.org.ng for online registration and bio-metric data capture.
- They should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
* Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
* Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame.
* Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
Closing Date for NYSC Registration Batch A 2018:
Registration portal will close on Sunday, 8th April 2018. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints.