No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
North West University Kanu, (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) NWU Post UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off mark and Registration details for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who select North West University, NWU (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) as their First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 and above are invited to register online to participate in the screening exercise.
Please take: Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
1. Candidates must have chosen the institution as their first choice.
2. Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2018 UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
3. Must have registered in the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2018/2019 Admissions Screening PORTAL.
4. Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
5. Must have possessed 2018 UTME result Slip or 2018 D.E online registration SLIP.
6. Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
7. D.E. Candidates with ND must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
8. D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
9. D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
How to Apply for Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME Screening
Step 2. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only) as the Screening Charges.
Step 3. After payment, you are to return to the Portal on step 1 above to complete the registration and printout your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the UTME and D.E Screening.
NWU Post UTME Screening Date
The Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano Post UTME Screening has been scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: Monday 6th August, and Wednesday 8th August, 2018.
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
- a) For UTME Candidates: Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano
- b) For D.E. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday 6th August, 2018, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on Wednesday 8th August, 2018.
Candidates are expect to come with the following;
Applicants are expected to come along with the original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test on the dates stated above.
Please Note: ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
The Sales of NWU Post UTME Screening form will commence on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018 and the closing date is Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 at midnight.