THIS is to inform the general public that the management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK has released the Acceptance fee payment, verification/Screening and registration procedures for Postgraduate New Students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NSUK SCREENING/VERIFICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS (NEW)
Candidates who are offered provisional admission into NSUK Postgraduate programmes for the 2017/18 are to:
1. Pay the acceptance fee of fifteen thousand, three hundred Naira (N15,300.00) only, online through the Remita platform.
2. Accept admission and print clearance form.
3. Proceed to Department for screening/verification with original certificates.
4. Proceed to the SPGS MIS Unit for verification of O’Level results and biometric capturing.
4. Proceed to the Administrative Office of the SPGS for the last phase of the clearance and documentation (Two sets of photocopies of certificates and two (2) passport photographs are required at this stage).
6. Print school fees invoice from the University Portal and pay fees via Remita using the following channels:
i. VISA Card
ii. Master Card
7. Register your courses on the University portal (www.nsuk.edu.ng)
8. Print and submit course forms, student’s information forms, and school fees receipt at the Administrative Office of the SPGS.
9. Registration closes on 5th November, 2017. Please note that late registration will attract a fine of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
10. Direct any enquiries to the office of the Secretary, SPGS.
NOTE: For candidates wishing to change course, ensure the change is completed before the payment of school fees, after which no change of course can be effected.
NSUK Postgraduate Registration Procedure & Screening – 2017/18
Previous Entry: NSUK Academic Calendar 2017/18