No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
The Sales of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session commences on 30th July, 2017. Therefore, we are using this medium to inform the members of the general public who are interested to apply now.
- Nasarawa State University Postgraduate Admission list Released
- NSUK Postgraduate Registration and Verification has commenced
See the list of postgraduate programmes offered at NSUK – CLICKING HERE.
NSUK Postgraduate Entry Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Forms are sold online at our website: nsuk.edu.ng (Select “Prospective students” link, select ‘apply online the postgraduate school) Please, follow all instructions
- Application Form cost N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only). This is in addition to the payment of N5,000 only for Screening/ Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Eco, First Bank, FCMB, Skye, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc. and will last between Monday 15th May, 2017 and 30th July, 2017.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations will be conducted. Dates for Screening /Pre-Qualifying Postgraduate Examination would be communicated in due course.
NSUK Postgraduate Examination Date
This is to inform the general public that the rescheduled NSUK Postgraduate Exam for the 2017/2018 has been slated to commences from October 6th, 2017. Please check the memo below for details.
Previous entry: Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening form – 2017/18
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.