The Sales of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Nasarawa State University Postgraduate 2019/2020 application form is now available. Interested persons can apply by following the procedure below;
See the list of postgraduate programmes offered at NSUK – CLICKING HERE.
NSUK Postgraduate Entry Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission
- Applicants are to visit the college portal by CLICKING HERE and follow instructions to complete their application.
- NSUK Postgraduate Application Form cost Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) Only. This is in addition to the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for Screening / Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Ecobank, First Bank, FCMB, Skye/Polaris, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.
NSUK Postgraduate Entrance Exam Date
The NSUK Postgraduate Extrance Examination date can be viewed below;
Dates and Venues of Qualifying Examination
A qualifying examination for all applicants seeking admissions into Postgraduate degree programmes will hold on Saturday 5th, 12th & 19th October, 2019 at 8:30am prompt for all Academic programmes (Ph.D, M.Sc, M.A, LLM, M.Ed), Professional Programmes (MPA, MBA, MPP, MLG, MERM, MAF, MEPM) and all Postgraduate Diplomas in the following venues:
- Faculties of Administration, Arts, Law, Natural & Applied Sciences, Social Sciences – Faculty Complex.
- Faculty of Education – Assembly hall
- Faculty of Environmental Science – 1000 seat auditorium
- Faculty of Agriculture – 1000 seat auditorium
- Institute of Education – Assembly hall
- Institute of Governance & Development Studies – SPGS
Please take note: 5th, 12th and 19th October, 2019 are for qualifying examinations as there will be no formal letters of invitation to candidates for the qualifying examination. This advertisement will serve as the invitation.
NSUK Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of NSUK PGD Application form will end on
Thursday, 15th August, 2019. The closing date has been extended to Thursday, 30th September, 2019. All interested persons should take note of the deadline and apply on time.
Previous entry: Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening form
- Nasarawa State University Postgraduate Admission list Released
- NSUK Postgraduate Registration and Verification has commenced/
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.