The Sales of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session commences on 9th May, 2018. Therefore, we are using this medium to inform the members of the general public who are interested to apply now.
- Nasarawa State University Postgraduate Admission list Released
- NSUK Postgraduate Registration and Verification has commenced
See the list of postgraduate programmes offered at NSUK – CLICKING HERE.
NSUK Postgraduate Entry Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Applicants are to visit the college portal by CLICKING HERE and follow instructions to complete their application.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.
NSUK Postgraduate Examination Date
The NSUK Postgraduate Extrance Examination date has not been announced yet.
Previous entry: Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.