The Sales of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Nasarawa State University Postgraduate 2019/2020 application form is now available. Interested persons can apply by following the procedure below;
See the list of postgraduate programmes offered at NSUK – CLICKING HERE.
NSUK Postgraduate Entry Requirements
A. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess a minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
B. Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
C. Mphil/Ph.D. Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
How to Apply for NSUK Postgraduate Admission
- Applicants are to visit the college portal by CLICKING HERE and follow instructions to complete their application.
- NSUK Postgraduate Application Form cost Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) Only. This is in addition to the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for Screening / Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Ecobank, First Bank, FCMB, Skye/Polaris, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc.
- The applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedures and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations date would be announced later.
NSUK Postgraduate Entrance Exam Date
The NSUK Postgraduate Entrance Examination date…
NSUK Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the NSUK PGD Application form has been extended to Tuesday, 20th October 2020. All interested persons should take note of the deadline and apply on time.
Previous entry: Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening form
- Nasarawa State University Postgraduate Admission List Released
- NSUK Postgraduate Registration and Verification has commenced/
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.
Need to get more information about the admission process
pls i need to knw hw to check it.
any new about the admission yet..and hw much the correct school fee pls
Please, what is the cutoff mark for faculty of law in Nasarawa state university
It is 200 and above.
please I need info about the school fees payable by master degree program in Islamic studies, and mode of paying it
Thanks for the info
please i need to kwon the date of the examination for those that apply this year. am faculty of arts, french.
The screening date has not been announced yet.
Please when you applied how long did it take for the payment to reflect on your dashboard?
I just applied and I’ve paid and I have the receipt , I don’t know why it’s not reflecting on my dashboard, I can’t proceed, it’s still showing pending on the invoice status
When is the closing date for masters degree registration 2018
I paid application fee on 31-7-2018 but up to now is not reflecting on my status, it does not allow me to proceed, what can I do pls?
am having same issue now