ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See how to purchase NSUK Post UTME Form below;
We are using this platform to inform all the UTME candidates who applied for admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the screening form is now on sale.
Qualification For NSUK Post UTME Screening
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum cut off points: 160 and above.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen Nasarawa State University as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as their First Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the JAMB portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State University Post UTME
Registration for the Post UTME Screening Exercise commences on 23rd November 2020. Eligible applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as a processing fee.
1. To apply, visit the university portal at https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ and create a profile
2. On the profile you just created, fill the opened form as follows:
- Enter your JAMB UTME/DE registration number
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a password
- Click on the SUBMIT button
- Login and make your payment through the available options
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results;
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of two(2) O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level exam body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. According to the management; Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate may repeat steps 1 to 3 in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Take Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
Upload of “O” Level and “A” Level Result on JAMB Profile
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB approved CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
NSUK Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the sale and submission of Nasarawa State University post utme form 2020/2021 session is 31st December 2020.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.