ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK Part-time degree admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
The management is using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Centre for Continuing Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi for the 2019/2020 academic session. See details below;
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme
The programmes available are:
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
4. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – B.A in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Educational Foundations – B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Political Science
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission
Prospective applicants are advised to process their admission with a JAMB Registration Number with the sum of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only, payable to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB before proceeding to register online via Remita platform. Please visit a JAMB Accredited Centre or JAMB Office for more details.
The NSUK Part-time Application forms would be purchased at the cost of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of the following Banks through REMITTA platform:
- Diamond Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- First Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Guaranty Trust Bank,
- Union Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Polaris Bank,
- Keystone Bank, etc
Online application fee cost is Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira (N5,315.00 only) (including Bank charges) via the college portal.
Visit the college portal at www.nsuk.edu.ng for more details.
Interested Applicants must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in the relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree, or an Advanced Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
iii. Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
NSUK Part-Form Closing Date
The Sale of NSUK part-time degree form has been extended to Thursday 14th May 2020.
Previous Entry: DELSU JUPEB Academic Calendar