The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Undergraduate Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
THIS is to inform the general public and all the candidates who applied for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, that the school management has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: NSUK Acceptance Fee Payment
The NSUK Provisional Admission List Released has been published online, and all the applicants who sat for the Nsuk Post-UTME screening can now check their admission status.
How to Check NSUK Undergraduate Admission List
Update: Nasarawa State University Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has NOW been uploaded on the college’s portal.
- Go to the college’s website at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng
- Enter your Registration Number and Password in the required boxes
- Then, click on the “Log in” button to access your NSUK admission status.
Alternatively, you can check your name on the JAMB UTME admission checking portal, or follow the steps outlined below;
- Go to Jamb website @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Login using your “Username” and “Password”
- Scroll down and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your “Examination Year” and enter your “Registration Number”
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your Admission Status.
Applicants are expected to visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal to accept or reject their admission offer, Click Here.
Related: NSUK Postgraduate Admission list- check yours here.
The NigeriaSchool™ congratulates all the candidates whose names appeared on the first batch admission list of Nasarawa State University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.