You can access the Npower Login portal via www.npower.gov.ng to find your private dashboard. The official Npower portal login is https://www.npower.gov.ng/login. Using this link, you can access your NPVN dashboard.
If you wish to be a beneficiary in the 2020 Batch C Npower recruitment exercise, then relax and carefully go through this manual prepared for you.
This article will give you the necessary details on how to go about your application.
You will get to understand the nitty-gritty of applying for the Npower program.
Ensure you’re relaxed and ready to begin your journey as a prospective Npower beneficiary.
This is a step-by-step information manual designed to give you a thorough understanding of what the Npower program is all about. You will understand all there is to know about accessing the Npower official portal for the successful NPVN corps, as well as how to update your information on the portal.
Reading this manual thoroughly is your first step to successfully being enrolled in the Npower program, you will be glad you came across it.
The Npower program was designed by the present administration as an answer to the yearnings and heart cries of the over 30 million unemployed youths in Nigeria. This program is designed to curb the menace of unemployment while imparting relevant millennial skills that will improve the economic power of the Nigerian Youth.
It is important to note that all registration and documentation procedures for Npower are done in the Portal. So it is important to protect your login details carefully.
Applications are currently being accepted as the portal for the Npower Batch C 2020 registration was opened on Friday 26th June 2020.
If you have not submitted your application, this guide will tell you what you need to do. For those who have submitted their applications, you need to read this manual thoroughly to understand what will be required of you to go for the next steps.
It is worth mentioning that Npower received over 2 Million applications just two days after the portal was opened. This goes to show how competitive the program is.
Successful reading through this guide will give you a very strong edge and place you above the competition.
Please Take Note: Npower Login Portal
The private portal for Npower was changed recently. The old portals are no longer active. Follow the steps below and find the new Npower login portal…
- Go to your browser and input https://www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Enter your login username (either your phone number with which you registered for Npower or your email address).
- Input your password.
If your details are correct, you will be redirected to your private NPVN dashboard from where you can access various learning materials and perform other operations.
After you log into your dashboard, you can change your personal details and follow recent advertisements in the program. You also see your current enrollment status and can find out what other NPVN corps are up to by going to https:/www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. If this looks difficult, just input npvn.npower.gov.ng and you’re good to go.
What You Must Know about the Npower NPVN Portal.
The Npower official NPVN Portal is not for every applicant. You can only access the portal after your registration is successfully completed. Your postal dashboard will be ready as soon as you scale through the physical exercise.
You can access your private dashboard in the portal once you are successful in your screening, tests, and physical verification. You are required to proceed to your portal and upload proof of your identity as well as your successful posting.
So the main aim of the portal is for you to be able to update your personal information on the Npower NPVN platform.
How do I Update my Personal Account Details on the Portal?
There are two ways to go about this:
Firstly, you can
- Go to the NPVN Portal via https://www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Input your login details comprising your email or phone number and your chosen password.
- After you login in, you’ll be in your dashboard which clearly shows your personal details and your passport photograph.
- Go to the option that says “setup your bank account details” and inputs the necessary information. Please note that you may not have to repeat this process if you already chose your bank account information during your registration. You should see the details you inputted during registration in your dashboard.
- If you can’t see any bank details, then go ahead and input it. You should see the options that allow you to choose your preferred bank and the necessary user information.
- Please ensure that the bank account details you inputted are yours. As you input the account information, your BVN automatically updates itself and if the information on your BVN doesn’t agree with the registration information, your enrollment might be delayed or suspended.
- After you submit the updated details, you’re good to go.
The second way to update your account details is quite simple.
- After you log onto your dashboard using the Npower NPVN Portal link https://www.npower.gov.ng/login
- Go to the left panel and view the sub-menus on the main page. You should see a list of portal links like the main menu, Home, Prepare, etc.
- Once you find the links mentioned above, select “my profile”
- Now you are on your personal data page. Here you will be able to manage your user accounts and other personal details. You have the option of accessing your personal information, as well as your bank account details.
Go to the bank information link and select “edit”
- From here, you can change your bank account details such as the bank name, Account name, and account number. Once this is done, your BVN will be synced to verify if the account details agree with your details.
- Once this is done successfully, just proceed to submit your updated information and voila! Your account detail is updated.
As a reminder, you will do well to understand that the Batch B and possibly Batch C Npower volunteers already submitted their account details when filling their application forms at the initial stage of the application process.
If you belong to this category of applicants, you won’t have to update your account details.
When you log onto your NPVN dashboard, your details will appear automatically. If there’s any error or irregularities, do well to send an email to email@example.com or you can call/ send an SMS to 08003169328.
NPower Latest News
Npower has officially opened the portal for the recruitment of the 2020 Batch C Npower Volunteer Corps. The portal was opened on 26th June 2020 and has already received over 4 million applications at the time of writing this update.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are not a previous Npower beneficiary, quickly go to the Npower 2020 registration portal, and begin your registration process.
You may wish to visit the Npower official website at https://www.npower.gov.ng to find out the registration requirements.
No date has been stipulated yet for the termination of the registration process but it is advisable to get to it as soon as you can.
Why not go ahead and start your registration right now…