No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 08130985690
THE National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Application Form for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is now on sale!
Hence, all interested candidates who want to apply for admission into NOUN for the 2018 Academic Year should follow the guideline below to obtain their form.
NOUN 2017/2018 Admission Procedure
Please follow the guideline below to fully apply for admission.
Available Programmes At NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN management board recently announced that the sales of Application Form for admission into the following programs:
* Post Graduate Diploma,
* Masters Degree,
* Doctor of Philosophy
Programmes For the 2017/18 Academic Session.
How To Apply for NOUN 2017/2018 Admission (E-APPLICATION)
Applicants should take note that the entire registration process is electronic and online and operates 24 hours a day. You will be required to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to apply online (NOUN)
1. Walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS || ACCOUNT || NUMBERS
* First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
* Ecobank – 0005701770
* Zenith Bank – 1012587332
* Skye Bank – 1790047324
1. Candidates should note that the National Open University of Nigeria would not be accountable for any payment made into any account other than the above designated banks and account numbers.
We, (NigeriaSchool.com.ng) Advice you to confirm the Bank Account Numbers before making any payment.
2. Pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
For anyone who wishes to enroll into the Undergraduate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only
While the Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred naira) only
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only.
3. Candidates should obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.(Ask for the Teller when you get to the Bank)
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Go online and visit National Open University of Nigeria official website www.noun.edu.ng and when the webpage loads up, click on the “application form”.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. You are to complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing the required information.
8. After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting.
9. When you have completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen on the website.
10. Then print out your provisional admission letter.
Note: Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment. This advertisemen can also be access on the NOUN website @ www.nou.edu.ng
NOUN Admission Application Closing Date:
Application for the 2017/2018 NOUN admission is always on (i.e. There is No closing date as at the time of writing this publication)
However, you are advice to apply for the admission before it is too late.
Please click on the Facebook & Twitter button to share this information with our friends.