ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Studies application form for admission, 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes
- Post Basic Orthopaedic Nursing Programme
- Post Basic Accident & Emergency Nursing Programme
Admission Duration & Courses
Duration: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November 2020.
Course: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects, etc.
Read Also: LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Application Form.
Admission Entry Requirements
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current licenses to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
Accommodation: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing
- Direct Application
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS.
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000:00) only.
- Online Application:
Please visit the colleges’ portal at www.nohlagos.org.ng
Mode of Payment
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net platform
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing Date
Completed National Orthopaedic Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement. (6th October 2020).
National Orthopaedic Hospital Interview Dates
To be later announced.
(Multiple Choice Questions) Orthopaedic & Accident & Emergency Nursing (Oral Interview Batch 1) As Shortlisted (Oral Interview Batch 2) As Shortlisted.
Venue: Conference Hall, National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi
Candidates should come with Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials to the Interview.
More info: http://www.nohlagos.gov.ng/pbns.html.