The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Studies application form for admission, 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are cordially invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes
- Post Basic Orthopaedic Nursing Programme
- Post Basic Accident & Emergency Nursing Programme
Admission Duration & Courses
Duration: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November 2021.
Course: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects, etc.
Read Also: LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Application Form.
Admission Entry Requirements
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current licenses to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
Accommodation: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing
- Direct Application
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS.
With the payment of a non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Online Application:
Please visit the colleges’ portal at https://nohlagos.gov.ng/
Mode of Payment
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit the institution Remita Page here; https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/NOHIL/biller.spa
- Select “TSERS (REVOLVING)” as the Name of Service/purpose
- Input Post Basic Nursing (A&E Programme) / Post Basic Nursing (ORTHO Programme) as the case may be in the description of the Payment box
- Leave the dialog box for GIFMIS code blank
- Fill other boxes and click on the submit button
- Print and keep receipt of payment as evidence
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing Date
Completed National Orthopaedic Application Form deadline is November 4th, 2021.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Interview Dates
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Entrance Examination Date is 4th November 2021.
Venue: TSERS Conference Hall
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Please Note: Candidates should come with Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials to the Interview, as well as their evidence of payment slip.
More info: http://www.nohlagos.gov.ng/pbns.html.
For further enquiries: Contact Training Schools Education Research and Statistics Secretariat via the following phone numbers; 08124577749, 08078191022.
Leave a Comment