The Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship Award is open to only First Year undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
By filling out this application, you certify that you are an undergraduate student in a Nigerian university and currently in your first year in your institution.
The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
Please ensure you have properly scanned, legible copies of the following documents available before you proceed to submit your application.
– Scanned copy of passport sized photograph (300 x 300 pixel)
– Scanned copy of JAMB and/or University admission letter
– Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O’Levels or A’Level result
– Scanned copy of School Identity card
– Scanned copy of Letter of Identification from Local Government of origin
In addition to the following, kindly note that
Copies of all documents must notbe larger than 300 kilobytes (300 Kb)
Scanned copies of all documents should be in the following formats JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIFF.
The following candidates need not apply;
– Beneficiaries of other scholarships
– Second (200 Level) to final year students
– Part-time students
Steps to Apply for NLNG Scholarship – Register and create a user account on the undergraduate scholarship application website by clicking here
– Ensure the email you provided is correct because you will be sent a message after registration. After you create anaccount, check your email for a message and activate your user account from the account notification mail sent to you.
– Log on and submit an application on the the undergraduate scholarship application website
– Await notification from Nigeria LNG Limited.
– Print photo cards, locate your exam centres, check your application status on U-GRAD.
Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2013/2014
Application for Undergraduate scholarship is from 12 June 2013 to 03 July 2013. To submit an application now, pleaseclick on the link below.
Disclaimer: This Article is original published on https://sws.nlng.com
Please share this post with the facebook share buttons below/above this post.