THIS is to inform the members of the general public that The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG). INC. USA has made conclusion to award 37 one-time scholarship, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of fifty thousand Naira (N50,000) each, to Nigeria Female Undergraduate students in any of the Nigerian Universities.
All interested candidate who want to apply for the scholarship should follow the guideline below.
* Interested Applicant must be a Nigerian female, undergraduate student in Nigerian University.
You Must Submit the following documents/items
* Proof of State of Origin – Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office. –
* Two(2) Letters of Recommendation from any two of the following. Church Pastor/Mosque Imam. Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or one of your Lecturers.
* One Letter of Recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department, (HOD)
* Photocopy of your current university student identification card
* A current photograph of yourself
* An explanation of why you need should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed double spaced page).
* A type-written, double —spaced, two-page essay on:”What are the Effects of the Frequent Nigerian Teacher’s Strikes on Student Academic Performance and Learning?”
Method of Application
* All application entries must be typewritten and double-spaced.
* All applications must be Post-marked or Emailed to: email@example.com
Warning: Late applications will not be attended to. Applications may not be faxed or hand-delivered. Subject Line of Email: Name of Applicant and State of Origin and all Electronic Submissions Must be in PDF or Word Format.
Instructions on how to apply:
Applicants should visit the official website of Nigerian Women Association of Georgia, NWAG @ www.nwag.org to download the application form. Completed application can be submitted with all required documents to NWAG either by regular mail to:
P.O. Box 14542,
Atlanta, GA 30324,
USA or Electronically via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: Incomplete applications or applications that show evidence of plagiarism will be disqualified and rejected.
Subject Line of Email Name of Applicant & Your State of Origin.
All Electronic Submissions Must Be in Or Word Format.
Application Closing Date
All interested candidates who should take note that registration will end on the 15th of June, 2014.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.