Check Out the Full Lists of Nigerian universities that will no longer offer law and Accounting Courses.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has list the Names of Varsities that are not eligible to offer Law and Accounting courses.
To be honest, the desire of some Nigerian youths is to gain admission, irrespective of courses been offered. They are all interested to be among their peers in school.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has forbid some of the Colleges from offering major courses they are not at liberty to run.
You won’t believe this, but it is the truth, some courses have been twisted to suit the need of the Universities and the administrators. Courses like banking engineering have been introduced into the portal of some Nigerian universities.
Majority of the Varsities in Nigeria now offer courses that are not within their mandates. Most of the schools affected are specialised schools that offer law and accounting courses.
Check out the specialized universities that the Federal Government has banned to offer courses like Law and Accounting:
Lists of Nigerian universities that will no longer offer law and accounting
Universities of Agriculture
1. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
2. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM)
3. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU)
Universities of Technology
1. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
2. Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
3. Madibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (MAUTECH)
4. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
5. Abubakar Tafawa University of Technology Bauchi (ATBU)
6. Bells University of Technology Ota (BUT)
7. Rivers State University of Science and Technology Portharcourt (RSUST)
8. Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu (ESUT)
9. Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil (KUST)
10. Cross River State University of Tecnology Calabar (CRUTECH)
The FG advised all the effected schools to remove law and accounting from their portals. Universities of medicine was also listed as part of those schools meddling their curriculum with courses they are not authorized to offer.
Some Nigerian varsities offer banking engineering and accounting technology. Candidates are admonished to avoid choosing courses like that as they are illegal and not provided in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB brochure.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.