ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has released the list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into its 7th Regular Course for the 2019/2020 academic session.
We are using this platform to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the Nigeria Police Academic (NPA) and participated in the screening and interview process are hereby inform that the names of admitted candidates have been released.
The NPA admission list is contained in the attached pdf document below;
Important Notice: Registration & Orientation of Admitted candidates
- Successfully admitted candidates should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 27th January 2019 for registration and orientation. Anyone who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on the resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/track suits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillowcases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Notebooks.
Candidates whose names appeared on the NPA 7th Regular course admission list are advised to visit the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) website to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
How to Check the Nigeria Police Academy Admission List (7th Regular Course)
The POLAC admission list can be viewed from the attached .pdf document below, you can also download and view it from your mobile/electronic device.
You can also CLICK HERE to download it to your .pdf enabled device.