The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano, admission forms for its 7th Regular Course degree programmes fir the 2019/2020 Session is now on sale.
The management of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano is inviting interested and suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its 7th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who are admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force (NPA) as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Sale of NPA admission form into the 7th Regular Course degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Monday, 22nd April, 219 and end on Monday 22nd July, 2019.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements
- Those seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between the age of 17 and 22, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition to the above, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2015 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Nigeria Police Academy Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy Admission
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s official portal @ http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of Three thousand naira (N3,000.00 only) through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) as well as sit for the 2019’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
Submission of NPA Application Form
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form.
Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks 180 or above, will be able to download and print their examination cards.
NPA Entrance Exam Date, Conditions and Requirements
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper Based (PPB). The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
The Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination will be conducted on Saturday the 10th August, 2019. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the NPA Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres. The list of Centres is available on the NPA’s portal.
Eligible candidates are to bring along to the screening venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
NPA Board Screening and Interview
Please take note: Only applicants who are successful in the Academy’s selection examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on the academy’s website and in some national newspaper.
Recent entry: CRUTECH Postgraduate Aptitude Test
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.