The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Freshers and Returning Students Registration Procedure for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
We are using this platform to inform all the fresh and returning ND/HND students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO), that the school management has released the registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Nekede Poly Registration Procedure for New Students
- Freshers should proceed to the college portal at www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select ND Acceptance fee portal to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make a payment if you are an ND student or click HND Acceptance fee If you are an HND Student then return to the website and select Pay Acceptance Fee to obtain a payment receipt.
- On the college’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, under the Student Fee Portal select Generate O’level Verification Invoice to raise the O’level Verification fee invoice and make payment Input your application form number then click on proceed.
CLICK HERE to download the Full registration process with the pictorial guide:
You can also view the pdf document below;
Recommended: Nekede Poly Screening Process.
Federal Poly Nekede Registration Procedure for Returning Students
- Proceed to the schools’ website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng. Click on Verify Portal Account under the Admissions Portal. Enter your Application No and Select your Student Type (New student or Returning student) then create your portal account. A unique Portal ID, email and password will be issued to you.
- Log in to your Portal account with the issued portal account details and Select “School Fee Menu” and choose “Get School Fee” then and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and Click on “Get School fee receipt” under School Fee Menu and Print the fee receipt.
- See the download link below for the full registration process.
(The class Adviser will log in and approve courses for students as they register.)
CLICK HERE to download the full registration process flow with the pictorial guide:
Deadline: 31st January 2020.