The School management of Niger Delta University, NDU has released the school fees schedule for new and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State, NDU school fee payment and registration for 2018/2019 academic session can be accessed below;
NDU School Fees Payment
The school fees schedule of Niger Delta University(NDU) for the 2018/2019 academic session is shown on the table below
|Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy & Nursing||₦150,000.00||₦200,000.00|
|Law||₦130,000 00||₦180, 000.00|
|Management Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Agricultural Science, Education & Science||₦110, 000.00||₦160. 000.00|
NDU School Fees Payment Procedure:
- Log on to www.ndufees.com
- Sign-in with relevant parameters
- On your Personal Dashboard – click on Pay Fees and choose which fees to pay example: “SCHOOL FEES‟
- Generate your e-teller
- Make payment:
- At Diamond bank Amassoma Branch with designated amount on the e-teller to the account details provided.
- Online with an Internet Banking enabled Debit Card
- Return to www.ndufees.com to print your receipt.
NOTE: All 100 Level and 200 Level Students will have to register for skill acquisition before they can print out their school fees receipt.
Read Also: NDU Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Session
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
how many slots are available for admission for medical student in take for 100 level?
pls can I be offer admissions to Ndu with 170
The official cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise is not out yet.