No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Niger Delta University, NDU Postgraduate Form on full-time & part-time for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The management of Niger Delta University, wilberforce island (NDU) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission to full time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NDU PG AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
See List of PGD Programme Courses offered in Niger Delta University – Click Here
NDU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
The criteria for admission into the Niger Delta University PGD programmes will be as follows:
- All Applicants MUST meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Applicants with atleast third class degree in the relevant field from an approved University.
- HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
2) Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Candidates with at least second class honours Lower Division Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
3) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- All candidates must:a. meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the 0’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale/60%.
DURATION OF NDU PGD PROGRAMMES
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme
- Full-time PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-time PGD shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- The Duration for the Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDU POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
The Purchase of NDU PGD Application Form shall be at Postgraduate School on payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) only into:
Bank: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: NDU School of Postgraduate Studies Account.
Account Number: 0034501581
The closing date for the submission of NDU Postgraduate form is Friday, 31st August, 2018.
Previous entry: LASU Indigene Verification form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.