ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Niger Delta University, NDU Postgraduate Form on full-time & part-time for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
The management of Niger Delta University, Wilberforce island (NDU) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission to full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NDU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
The criteria for admission into the Niger Delta University PGD programmes will be as follows:
- All Applicants MUST meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Applicants with at least third class degree in the relevant field from an approved University.
- HND holders with a minimum of credit level pass from recognized institutions.
2) Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc), and Master of Engineering (M.Eng)
The criteria for admission to the above programmes will be as follows:
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level.
- Candidates with at least second class honour Lower Division Bachelors’ Degree from an approved University.
- Candidates with a PGD at credit level pass.
3) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- All candidates must: meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the 0’level.
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree from an approved University with a minimum of second class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline.
- Possess Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.50/4.00 on a 5.00 point scale for prospective faculties.
Additional Admission Requirements
- Academic transcript of past qualification (PGD, MSc, Ph.D.) with forwarding letter signed by an authorized officer of the institution and sent by confidential cover to the Dean, Postgraduate School, Niger Delta University. Candidates are advised to write to the school where they graduated for transcript immediately they purchase and submit the form to avoid late submission of transcripts
- Two referees, one of which must be an academic referee (Lecturer who taught candidate in the former school, Project/ thesis Supervisor, Head of Department, Dean of Faculty
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption/Exclusion Letter. ( Candidates awaiting NYSC Discharge certificate can apply, provided the certificate would be ready at the time of registration)
Duration of NDU Postgraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: PGD shall run for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters
- Masters (MSc) Programmes: Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme: Doctor of Philosophy shall be a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes: PGD programme shall run for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Masters (MSc)) Programmes: Masters programmes shall run for a minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes: Doctor of Philosophy programme shall be a minimum of ten semesters and a maximum of twelve semesters.
See also: UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form
How to Obtain NDU Postgraduate Admission Form
The Purchase of NDU PGD Application Form shall be at Postgraduate School on payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) only.
- Go to the college portal @ postgraduate.nduportal.com and click on admissions.
- Then click on the application.
- Enter your mobile phone number and payment receipt number.
- Fill the form and upload all the required documents.
- Print out application form.
Note: The payment of N30,000.00 application fee is not refundable.
NDU Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of the application form shall end on Thursday, 22nd July 2021.
Previous entry: LASU Indigene Verification form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.