ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the Niger Delta University Post UTME Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Related NDU News:
- Niger Delta University Post UTME Result out
- NDU Supplementary form for 2019/2020 is out.
- Niger Delta University Admission List released
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University (NDU) should do so and apply for the Screening exercise.
- Candidates who made the Institution their first choice for Direct Entry (DE) are requested to log on to the college portal @ www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening
Step 1: Go to the Official portal of NDU here: www.nduscreening.com
Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration number and your UTME Score to proceed.
Step 3: Fill in relevant personal information (Phone number and e-mail address)
Step 4: Candidate should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only via the online payment portal.
Step 5: Fill in your O’level results with grades
Step 6: Upload your passport photograph
Step 7: Preview and edit form
Step 8: Submit and print out your application form
NDU Post UTME Screening Date
The Niger Delta University aptitude test is scheduled to hold from
12th August to 17th August, 2019. The screening has been rescheduled to hold as follows;
Update: The NDU Post-UTME Screening has been rescheduled and it will now hold from 14th August, to 20th August, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
Direct Entry Candidates
Applicants who made Niger Delta University their FIRST CHOICE for direct entry are requested to log on to the institution’s portal at: www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
NDU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the on-line submission of NDU Post UTME screening application form is 10th August, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.