Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and registration details have been announced for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We are using this platform to inform the general public that the Niger Delta University Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced.
Related NDU News:
- Niger Delta University Post UTME Result out
- NDU Supplementary form
- Niger Delta University Admission List released
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post-UTME
- Candidates who select Niger Delta University as their 1st choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the following under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Applicants who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 160.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of Institution to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
Niger Delta University Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates who made the Institution their first choice for Direct Entry (DE) are requested to log on to the college portal @ www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before the deadline (Thursday, 21st October 2021).
- Important Notice: No Direct Entry Admission for Medicine and Surgery.
How to Obtain NDU Post UTME Screening Form
Step 1: Go to the Official portal of NDU here: www.nduscreening.com
Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration number and your UTME Score to proceed.
Step 3: Fill in relevant personal information (Phone number and e-mail address)
Step 4: The candidate should pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only via the online payment portal.
Step 5: Fill in your O’level results with grades
Step 6: Upload your passport photograph
Step 7: Preview and edit form
Step 8: Submit and print out your application form
NDU Post UTME Screening Date
The Niger Delta University post UTME screening has been scheduled to start from Monday, 25th October to Wednesday, 27th October 2021.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
NDU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for the online submission of the NDU Post UTME screening application form is Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.